Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Amaya doesn't do anything well. You’re 1 metre from the plate ffs, the runner at 3rd isn’t running so you don’t need to rush.
  2. Shoot Wesneski into the Sun if he blows this.
  3. Just a shame Amaya is slow as horsefeathers.
  4. Tauchman comes back to piss everyone off his very next AB by doing something he should have done his previous AB. 😂
  5. Jami is finally having a good start and these horsefeatherss are going to ruin it for him.
  6. The least surprising thing that can happen today just happened.
  7. Huge to get out of the inning with no damage.
  8. Got to love the patience of a baseball crowd. No booing and everyone recognise the opposition pitchers health is most important.
  9. 2018 Nationals, do it again David.
  10. Cubs about to piss down their leg and horsefeathers this up.
  11. I’ll take a good one to take over for Swanson at this point.
  12. Nothing says rally killer like a pitching change.
  13. Montas, where have you been all my life?
  14. I have the patience for good baseball. 2016 was 8 years ago. If you can guarantee me a good team, with someone new in charge, I will wait. None of this dithering for years and years playing average to bad baseball because that is what Jed provides.
  15. Imagine if Jed knew how to put together a team with $225 million.
  16. Would be cool if the league abolished 2nd base as a position. Imagine the amount of hits this team will get.
  17. David Bote being our best current hitter wasn’t on my bingo card.
  18. I was so focused on something I was reading on my iPad that I didn’t realise the Reds hit a HR until I looked up. Ffs.
  19. Haha, horsefeathers off. There is no way the umpire standing 30 metres away can see the catch wasn’t made in the outfield but get balls and strikes so incredibly wrong all the time.
×
×
  • Create New...