Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. Let me call Craig Counsell and ask him. Give me a second.
  2. Damn.
  3. Tauchman says: “No. I’ve got this.”
  4. Tauchman was battling up there. Great AB.
  5. A walk is even weirder than the other two. 😛
  6. Would be great if we could get out of this inning 2 runs behind, Drew.
  7. I often wonder why I am up at 4:20 am for day games and sometimes even earlier than that. Maybe I hate myself.
  8. Morel might be the unluckiest player in the history of Baseball.
  9. Where did MVP and 2023 Belli disappear to? 😞
  10. Big Lopez brain fade there. Thought he had more time than he did.
  11. Terrible hitting beats terrible pitching.
  12. At least this is only a 5-1 deficit. Yesterday was 5-0 and we won. Yay.
  13. Taillon is not fooling anyone. Such a shame.
  14. Seiya needs to be making catches like that. Difference between a DP getting you out of the inning and a big inning.
  15. It would have been a first in baseball history but I would have PH for him in that spot.
  16. Yeah, I need to keep reminding myself that baseball is just a different sport. Even a “bad” ML pitcher can beat you up and a lineup will not be on from Day 1 of a season. They will have cold days or even weeks. Anyway, came back and won and that is the main thing.
  17. Speaking highly of a players base running skills before the player gets picked off a couple minutes later is undefeated.
  18. Of course I enjoy any win or good inning this team has. I am just not enamoured (been a while since I used the word in a sentence, good time for it) with the teams recent play.
  19. “Biggest comeback of the year”. In a game against the White Sox. Not sure if that is a piece of trivia to be proud of.
×
×
  • Create New...