Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. No Tait. :| Yeah...what's his injury btw? Ankle injury - he hurt himself early against the Rams if you remember. I would guess he would play if this was the playoffs.
  2. He's going to only be in occassionaly on offense and defense (once Vasher is healthy).
  3. I hope not. Esepecially if its because of Friday night, where he really did nothing wrong I imagine it's a general pattern of behavior. Agreed, but making a decision on this during the season doesn't sound like a good idea.
  4. Didn't get the first down, but I love love love screens (shocking since I live in LA and get to watch two of the best colleges at running screens - UCLA and USC). Great punt!
  5. Sigh. :| When he said it on the pregame show, he said "Tank was worried that he has played his last game as a Bear" Thanks, that sounds better.
  6. John St. Clair out injured, Terry Metcalf in at LT now for the first time in his NFL career. Eww.
  7. I will smile in satisfaction at that. I'm sure you will make it a point to laugh the next time we get snow like tomorrow or something I like snow. :( Of course this is about as cold as it gets here (40s in the day), but I'm loving it.
  8. Woa, Berrian and Hester back to return punts. :shock:
  9. Benson, Berrian, Muhammad, Jones and now Clark each have 5 touchdowns this season. Of course Hester has 6.
  10. Wow, it's like 7 degrees warmer in Chicago than it is here. ... Great drive by TJ and great decision-making by Rex.
×
×
  • Create New...