Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Licey wins 5-0: SP J. Mateo 2 IP, 0 R, 2 H, 1 K/1 BB Overall: Juan Mateo (Licey): 8 IP, 2 ER, 9 H, 9 K/2 BB, 2 HR, 2.25 ERA, 1.38 WHIP
  2. MONDAY: Leones lose 7-3, box: C H. Blanco 0/4, 2 K (7) Tigres win 5-4, box: SS R. Cedeño 2/3, R, BB (4) Overall (Playoffs): Henry Blanco (Leones): 16/42, .381/.435/.524/.959, 2 HBP, 2 BB, 7 K, 1 HR, 3 2B Ronny Cedeño (Tigres): 12/41, .293/.340/.634/.974, 4 BB, 9 K, 3 HR, 1 3B, 3 2B, 1/1 SB, 0 E
  3. SUNDAY: Navegantes win 13-6, box: SS T Pérez 2/4, 2 R, 2 RBI, BB (4) Leones lost 4-3, box: C H. Blanco 1/4, BB (2), 2 K (5) Overall (Playoffs): Tomás Pérez (Navegantes): 10/39, .256/.295/.282/.577, 4 BB, 4 K, 1 2B, 0/1 SB, 1 E Henry Blanco (Leones): 16/38, .421/.476/.579/1.055, 2 HBP, 2 BB, 5 K, 1 HR, 3 2B
  4. Which is very likely somewhere in the second round, if not early third. I think he'd be fighting Ainge (and probably one or two others, not sure about next year's QB class) for the first QB taken if he left next year. Brohm, Henne, and I think Booty if he's eligible. Many thanks, I forgot about them. Still think Brennan or Ainge, assuming a repeat, can go ahead of them. Of course, it's moot for Brennan now. I don't think Brennan or Ainge could have topped Booty next season if they all had similar seasons.
  5. I can't see him making it to the Bears' pick.
  6. When did they trade for Arod?!? I'd rather have Pujols over ARod.
  7. You changed you user name to Bob Sanders? Wow.
  8. That was for last week. I wanna see their faces after 90% of them being proven wrong. They will just move on and ignore what they said wrong in the past. They always do.
  9. They weren't just dancing...
  10. I know LaDanian's family, I've met them in San Diego a few times. He's a wonderful guy, good family upbringing. Screw the Patriots.
  11. http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27374144.jpg http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27374152.jpg http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27374162.jpg http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27374164.jpg http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27376040.jpg http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27374542.jpg http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27374146.jpg http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2007-01/27374151.jpg
  12. What the hell, on one hand im mad at the Bears fans that didnt show up (every seat looked filled to me), and on the other I'm mad at Gene for needing to embarass the Bears fans by throwing out that comment which was rather unnecessary for the content in his article. I'm guessing there were about as many no-shows in Baltimore, New Orleans and San Diego.
  13. Seconded. Brady had a crappy game today, threw in one good drive, and won. Unbelievable. So damn mad right now... Crap. I don't even care. Bears could beat either of these teams What happen to the Bears last time they played the Colts. I think Manning threw for fours TD's. The Bears can't beat either the Pats or Colts. Thanks for the comparison to 2004. I'm sure nothing has changed since then. Not really much roster wise has changed. Outside of the WRs and RBs and most of the OL and the starting QB. And an injury-ravaged defense...including...no Brian Urlacher who was out injured. Briggs and the corners are much improved, the special teams is improved.
  14. Seconded. Brady had a crappy game today, threw in one good drive, and won. Unbelievable. So damn mad right now... Crap. I don't even care. Bears could beat either of these teams What happen to the Bears last time they played the Colts. I think Manning threw for fours TD's. The Bears can't beat either the Pats or Colts. Thanks for the comparison to 2004. I'm sure nothing has changed since then.
  15. He said "maybe" it comes from their head coach. Apparently the Patriots were doing Merriman's "Lights Out" dance after the missed FG at midfield. No wonder he didn't want to shake hands with them.
  16. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/d1/full.getty-72946665pm052_nfc_divisiona_5_56_18_pm.jpg http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/9d/full.getty-72946665pm050_nfc_divisiona_5_54_53_pm.jpg http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/9b/full.getty-72946665cc054_nfc_divisiona_5_45_33_pm.jpg http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/65/full.getty-72946665cc053_nfc_divisiona_5_44_11_pm.jpg http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/53/full.getty-72946665pm047_nfc_divisiona_5_51_13_pm.jpg
  17. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/45/full.getty-72946665pm056_nfc_divisiona_6_00_37_pm.jpg :(
  18. Marty looks like he wants to cry.
  19. Good point, I didn't realize it was on 4th down.
  20. Tomlinson shook a few hands and then headed off, some of the Patriots' players held him back to shake his hand and one of them pushed him from behind and continued to celebrate right next to him.
  21. Wow. Grade-A dick move by the Patriot player who pushed Tomlinson.
  22. Wow. Kaeding has choked a few times in the playoffs.
  23. The Chargers are wasting too much time. Nice flop by Rivers.
  24. Ooof, Turner had a HUGE return if he didn't slip.
×
×
  • Create New...