They should still get a #1 in the West. If the committee punishes them for this loss then that tells me these three days mean more than the past four months. The key I think is what happens with the other 1's and 2's. if 1 or 2 of the 2's win the conference tournaments and all of them advance to at least the semis or finals, then I could definitely see UCLA getting pushed to a 2-it's not like they had a much, much better resume than the other teams before this. It was better, but it's able to be made up. I could be wrong, but I think UCLA, Kansas and Ohio State have the number 1's wrapped up no matter what happens this weekend. I could be wrong but it was my thought going into the weekend. What happens if UNC and Florida win their tourneys? Or TAMU?