Jump to content
North Side Baseball

George Hayduke

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    731
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by George Hayduke

  1. If Coghlan keeps up anywhere remotely close to this level of production, he's a good bit more than serviceable.
  2. Just about to say this. What a moron.
  3. Lester just keeps getting hit so solidly tonight.
  4. Wish the Cubs had worked Leake a little harder than 9 pitches that inning.
  5. I mean, I can understand how the rhythm of throwing to first while pitching can be awkward...but wtf, that was like little league air-mailing.
  6. Stop being so lazy, Starlin and stop that [expletive].
  7. Lol, JD: "That was a pretty legit swing for a lifetime .000 hitter."
  8. I think they'll probably go a few extra days past the absolute minimum just for appearance's sake.
  9. Wasn't that bunt Herrera laid down yesterday a sacrifice attempt that he managed to beat out?
  10. GTFO with that trash man...we're winning this thing. You don't not not get multiple negatives Ah, I thought you meant that like, super duper fake rally.
  11. GTFO with that trash man...we're winning this thing.
×
×
  • Create New...