Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,892
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I thought for sure the off-day was gonna be Mon but they have to keep grinding until Thursday. Woof
  2. He was OK in his last start in Iowa. I think maybe 5 innings and 2 or 3 runs is the best you can hope for here
  3. Seattle Mariners caught the Cubs RISP stuff I think, they haven't scored more than 3 runs in a game in 2 weeks
  4. I know Turang hit it pretty well but wow that's a quick hook for Tyler fn Ferguson
  5. Was hoping they'd be able to at least get him out of the game there
×
×
  • Create New...