Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,914
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I would be disappointed if Edwards and Johnson don't start in AA. Especially Johnson.
  2. http://i.imgur.com/xFFWE56.gif
  3. Those playoff starts bumped him up to 15 for me.
  4. wtf guys, we could have had a game thread without a single reply
  5. Think Wellington Castillo stinks defensively behind the plate? You're wrong. He's great. Here's why.
  6. I cannot believe they got Pineyro for Scott Hairston.
  7. Good, keep the beer money flowing.
  8. Those three posts have guaranteed he's going to get destroyed today.
  9. I agree. There's no reason to dangle anyone prematurely (that sounded weird).
  10. The Dodgers will just bid 100 mil because they can.
  11. Should Pierce Johnson's nickname be Prince Albert?
  12. They can't even do the clubhouse?
  13. Yeah Candelario's season was perplexing. I'd really like to hear what scouts are saying about him.
  14. Can't they just bribe him or something?
  15. Where do people have ranked? I have him at 12 and despite his amazing year I'm thinking it's still too high.
  16. [expletive] WWII ruined Ted Williams, and he's still like the 2nd or 3rd best hitter of all time.
  17. He doesn't get "accepted" because none of his pitches grade out as above average.
  18. http://i.imgur.com/MbaVe5p.gif
  19. He's Ted Williams with less military service. And more sexual appeal.
  20. http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/news/c/correspondents/sway/281x211.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...