Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. ok, let's assume hoffman loses his hand in a woodworking accident. Gordon or Jackson?
  2. doesn't stroman make cj edwards look like michael clarke duncan
  3. http://media.giphy.com/media/NOSxdT44adaaQ/giphy.gif
  4. Oh [expletive], I'm late to the party. http://i.imgur.com/L3bwQ0v.jpg?1
  5. keep it up arrieta, the more sexy guys on the team the better.
  6. You feel this way because you live in the 2010's. If you lived in the 1920's you would be pining for really cool uniforms from the 1870's. No, I feel this way because the uniforms are a legitimately awesome design.
  7. http://i62.tinypic.com/2z817gj.gif http://i.imgur.com/kTr5k4t.gif
  8. http://i.imgur.com/eoyl5sy.gif
  9. rizzo can be a 300/400/500 guy. that's a best hitter on a good team
  10. mother [expletive] choking sharks
  11. a) His stuff has actually ticked back up this year. b) Who else would start at AA? I would have said mr. peripherals zastryzny until he boned me in his last start. You would have skipped him two levels from Boise last season to AA? Wow. um, I was assuming we were talking about this year, where he'd be moving from daytona to tenn.
  12. http://i.imgur.com/T39aZm5.gif
  13. there's probably no chance we ever see that lineup in a major league baseball game, but I would cry if we did.
  14. i want a legitimate reason they can't apply to wear those permanently. do something good for once in your [expletive] life ricketts.
  15. Tenn with 6 runs in an inning, except Bryant didn't do anything. http://i.imgur.com/WLtGdv2.gif
  16. oh baby, the jerseys for sunday are so [expletive] great. http://content.sportslogos.net/news/2014/01/Chicago-Cubs-1929-Throwback-Jersey-2014-590x329.jpg
  17. a) His stuff has actually ticked back up this year. b) Who else would start at AA? I would have said mr. peripherals zastryzny until he boned me in his last start.
  18. oh god, I don't know if I can stomach an espn cubs broadcast.
×
×
  • Create New...