Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. not sure I've ever hated the cubs more right now
  2. I suppose, but pushing 30% at AA is shades of Brett Jackson.
  3. Also, Amaya is having the most ridiculous start to a season I've seen.
  4. Bryant's K rate is really frightening me.
  5. Please don't take another Zastryzny. At least someone with closer potential if he can't start.
  6. man, I haven't had some good yellow cake with chocolate frosting in [expletive] ages.
  7. i seriously will be disappointed if there are less than 9 bunts at garza. Hopefully it induces a rage and a brawl happens and rizzo gives him the rock bottom.
  8. [expletive] that, I say 10,000. He should be on the Michael Phelps diet without all the working out.
  9. http://i.imgur.com/MnXnN9R.gif
  10. New winner of the biggest jerk at the park award. http://i.imgur.com/yW5aQul.gif
  11. http://i.imgur.com/XfeTbqJ.gif
  12. Is this not all of our inner child? making your kids cubs fans should be a crime
  13. if you're going to put it on your neck at least have a neckbeard.
  14. That's ridiculous. Kerry works with pitchers in spring training and looks at few draft prospects. He doesn't have that kind of pull.
  15. sad thing is I bet most meatballs are against it.
  16. Dunston hit a HR. Hanneman continues to suck hard.
  17. according the game starter thread treymon was supposed to start the first game against arizona
  18. http://memegur.com/img/custom/R2rBJWGU
  19. Oh Jesus, here comes our lord and savior James Russell.
×
×
  • Create New...