Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. they should demote him now just so he can be in the lineup with bryant and soler.
  2. Didn't even come to mind what Samardzija must have been thinking, haha.
  3. Nice D, Albert. Now remember how to hit.
  4. Any time there is is anything remotely wrong with a guy's elbow they should immediatley cut the UCL out and replace it.
  5. Forgot the Cubs were playing tonight and just checked the box score. http://i.imgur.com/2GCacGr.gif
  6. It's an elbow injury, he's fucked.
  7. Humans did not evolve to put the kind of stress pitching puts on arms/elbows/shoulders. Pretty much it.
  8. I just now noticed KC was 26-11. Damn.
  9. I'd say no to Tim's question if there was any college hitter worth a damn this year.
  10. that looks like my driver's license signature because I can't work those [expletive] electronic pens
  11. God, this [expletive] sucks. Still want to draft a pitcher? Yes.
  12. http://i.imgur.com/K5ZzmKr.gif
  13. Javy only has 1 K in his 0/4. Baby steps. ninja'd
  14. http://i.imgur.com/iVA1M6T.png Best mascot ever.
  15. It was. We got our 10,000th win 6 years ago, so we're still doing well there. Thank Jesus for pre-1950s Cubs baseball.
  16. I would rather have 32 of these than watch James Russell ever again: http://i.imgur.com/uBT7WLZ.gif
  17. I wonder if Lake can get his Contact % below 50.
  18. It's SEC baseball. They're all AA teams. That's pretty ridiculous. Any short-season A-ball team would probably be better than every team in college baseball. Haha, you're new here. Lol hashtag classic what am i missing here
  19. I want one of the top 3 as much as the next guy, I just don't think you automatically take Jackson or Gordon over Nola.
×
×
  • Create New...