Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. So you're saying there's still a chance... http://i.imgur.com/zJZ3oHr.gif
  2. Mark Zagunis, Justin Marra, Charcer Burks. The SP for the game, Erick Leal, was intriguing coming into the season but has been pretty disappointing so far. Other pitchers to watch that might come in after Leal are David Garner, and 2014 draftees James Norwood and Tommy Thorpe, but I'm not sure how recently they've pitched.
  3. Two straight days of double-headers for Iowa and Daytona. I know they cut off four innings but that's got to suck for most of the guys.
  4. TIL Jacob Hannemann has two Ns on the end of his name. Only took me half the season to notice.
  5. He has one more year, they can still trade him in the offseason or next July. oh, I thought he was already in his last year of control
  6. they can't seriously be thinking of letting price walk for free
  7. 2B though, not a HR Yeah thought he hit it out. My bad. http://i.imgur.com/EFkcd2K.gif
  8. Jacob Hanneman is 5/7 with a double and 2 steals in his debut for Daytona.
  9. Appel's going to end up going Rick Ankiel, without the major league success.
  10. I actually would say Skulina, give his age and college experience. Tseng probably would handle it the best, but I doubt they want to move him. There's also James Pugliese, who's dominated out of the pen all year.
  11. http://i.imgur.com/gfXyhMw.png Never forget.
  12. Which is even more amazing considering their lineup most of the year.
  13. http://i.imgur.com/DAOSR4S.gif
  14. Yeah, I don't get that either. He pitched 107 innings last year.
  15. no chance manny knows bill mueller's name http://i.imgur.com/xFFWE56.gif
  16. Nah, they wouldn't screw with someone who has a future with the team like that. I'm worried he's injured. Didn't they hold Rizzo down for months when he was more than ready at AAA? Kinda apples and oranges with your franchise player and a late-inning reliever, no?
  17. Everything I've read has said a good outcome for him is a 15 HR guy.
  18. where can I buy some of those Colorado or Washington. [expletive], you can buy those on the internet if you know where to look.
  19. There's also xFIP, which is basically the same thing, but instead of using HR the pitcher has allowed, it uses how many HR the pitcher should have allowed.
  20. http://www.fangraphs.com/library/pitching/fip/ http://i.imgur.com/MA1NZeD.png
×
×
  • Create New...