Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I was wondering that when we were playing them a few weeks ago.
  2. I was thinking of the v-neck pullover from the 80s when I mentioned old-school.
  3. The old school blue jerseys or just the current Cubs alt?
  4. We don't even need VB. We've still got good ol' JB.
  5. LOL, what? This is even weirder with the Orioles already flying to Chicago.
  6. Seems weird when they already have the best bullpen. Do they want to get rid of Suarez for some reason?
  7. Did Locklear make mid-season top 100s? He wasn't in any pre-season lists I can see.
  8. Good, now we can focus on Joe Ryan.
  9. Yeah, would love Kittredge to push Pressly to mop up or just off the team entirely.
  10. I don't think two starters is on the table with Taillon and Assad close to coming back.
  11. He's def better than Rea.
  12. Why are the Giants trading one of their best relivers? Posey giving up?
  13. Alcantara homered off a Bubba Chandler 97 MPH FB.
  14. Hug (and apparently ass grab) watch in Minnesota. Duran getting embraced.
  15. It feels like the Brewers haven't swung at a single pitch outside the strike zone.
  16. Freiker Betencourt continues to play really well as a 16 year old in the DSL. Wish there was an actual scouting report out there though.
  17. Rangers are def in it now, Astros have been absolute dogshit lately.
  18. This is good, I'm pretty sure Bieber was always a 93-95 guy.
×
×
  • Create New...