Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I don't know, but the 2025 post-TDL Orioles suck. The only guy in their lineup who is scary won the game today.
  2. Was in my car trying to pinch myself awake when Pat called Henderson's home run. Still shell shocked.
  3. Their lineup after Abrams and Wood is next level bad. They should call up Christian Franklin.
  4. I get that it's the Rockies, but surely they have someone else they can run out there other then Senzetela. If not, sign Rich Hill so he can get the most teams played for record.
  5. And Dovall blew another lead and the Marlins win. Bird, Bednar, and Doval: 2.1 IP, 10 H, 9 ER. You love to see it.
  6. If we're taking a chance on guys that have nothing left, I'd rather try Verlander.
  7. Whatever happened with Luis Severino? Didn't hear anything about him after all his complaining about Sutter Health Park and everyone saying the A's signed him just to trade him.
  8. I gave them a C. If guys like Gore, Ryan, Cabrera, and Alcantara had ended up on other teams, I would have gone F.
  9. I wonder if he's going to be allowed to pitch more this month or it's only gonna be a couple appearances. They're really babying him, which I totally understand.
  10. Breslow is a Theo/Jed disciple so it's not surprising.
  11. Pretty sure that's what happened. All these teams with SP probably wanted Shaw and/or Horton included and Jed wouldn't budge. That's the only thing that makes sense to me, anyway
  12. He's going to claim Soroka, Taillon, and Assad is adding three SP.
  13. We couldn't even get Charlie Morton's corpse?
  14. I'll be really annoyed if the Red Sox get Ryan.
  15. Are there any actual big fish beyond Gore and Ryan?
  16. Wonder if the Rockies will also trade Halvorsen.
×
×
  • Create New...