Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Chris Sale broke a rib earlier this year and was out a couple months.
  2. His back is sore. Lol jk, broken rib.
  3. 12-1, 9-1, 11-0, 11-3, 3-0, 8-0 are the scores in the Cubs wins.
  4. How do you do this on this version of the board? I can't figure it out.
  5. If he's gonna bean him it wouldn't have been with a slider.
  6. I could still see Shota starting. The leash would just be incredibly short.
  7. Yeah, they have no chance against McClean. Maybe his back will get sore
  8. Will always hate the Mets for these two things. And if I was alive in '69 I'd hate them for that.
  9. Vaguely. I've tried to wipe the 2010 Cubs from my memory.
  10. Genuinely can't believe they still trot out Karl Ravech to call games. I know he's been there forever, but jeez.
  11. Dumper hit #59, still half the game left in Seattle.
  12. Good news for the Tigers is they have the tie-breaker against the Astros and the Astros also stink, so they'll probably get in anyway.
  13. Unreal. Actually 2 back because the Guards have the tie-breaker.
  14. I'd be surprised if they don't go after King or Bieber.
  15. If Boyd shits the bed again, does he start in the playoffs?
×
×
  • Create New...