Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Even if he did want to leave, I'm not sure what people are hoping they're gonna get in return for him.
  2. We need a horse SP. I know the offense blew it in the last game, but not a single starter could get through 5 innings in the playoffs. It's just not sustainable.
  3. Only consolation is that Cam Smith sucked. Of course he probably shouldn't have even been in the majors yet, I hope the Astros didn't ruin him.
  4. The offense in this game has been so pathetic it'd be hard for me to be mad at the Cubs hitting ever again.
  5. AJ really is the worst, my god.
  6. If stoicism helps Kyle Tucker hit baseballs, I hope he has the same blank expression for the rest of eternity.
  7. Shout out to Drew Pom. We all thought he was losing the pixie dust but now he hasn't allowed a baserunner in 5 postseason innings.
  8. It would be crazy to throw him in the 9th, you can tell the command isn't there because of how much he's been pitching in the playoffs.
  9. JFC, this stupid barrier at 3 runs. What the horsefeathers
  10. Shaw is up there begging people to walk him, I don't blame him.
  11. I'm way late on this but did I see Big Z throw out the first pitch today? Has he kissed and made up with everyone?
×
×
  • Create New...