Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubswin11

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    29,456
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubswin11

  1. Is this thread real, OMG. Guys #WeAreChampions
  2. Idk and I don't care if it's been posted. Cue the music
  3. I'm on board with this signing
  4. YES YOU CRAZY MF'ERS I LOVE YOU CRAZY SUNS OF BITCHES
  5. Idk how or what to feel. I'm just in shock. I can't process all this
  6. I would send him back out. Have Monty and Edwards ready at first sign of trouble then let Lester start a clean inning
  7. horsefeathers yeah! Alright Javy, nice and easy at the plate now
×
×
  • Create New...