Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. My god he's absolutely dealing right now.
  2. Am I wrong in wanting Escobar hit in the ribs for ruining what has thus bar been a perfect game on his flop?
  3. That didn't even hit him. Next time he's up he gets drilled.
  4. I'd much rather Hoff be in right than Reed in center vs a righty.
  5. Great, now Milton won't be the offensive weapon he's been for us up until now this season. He was actually hitting very well recently so he was an offensive weapon.
  6. Tony Thomas's current slump is enough to make even Soriano blush. Not much offensively to get excited about in Tennessee right now.
  7. It's going to be one of those games; time to watch a movie.
  8. So, how many innings until the first Bartman or goat reference. You know those idiots in the box are just salivating waiting for that chance.
  9. It's disgusting how far the Dodger's offense is playing above its head, even by Cardinal standards.
  10. omg this is the biggest garbage inning ever. I have never seen so many garbage hits find holes.
  11. 4 consecutive hits and the announcers have a crush on the Dodgers. I might not even make it out of the first inning tonight.
  12. What are the chances that Vitters ends up sneaking into milbs top ten prospects next year?
  13. I haven't found it so hard to care about the Cubs in a while. Nothing short of a nice long winning streak is going to get me to regain any hope.
  14. In typical Cob fashion no one even makes contact.
  15. I feel better about Scales hitting than Soto.
  16. Why would I expect this team to accomplish the fundamentals like bunting.....
  17. I don't agree with it, but GJ Milton.
  18. Guzman, one of the few on this Cub team that excites me.
  19. Why can no one on this team throw strikes? It's so ridiculous that a professional pitcher cannot throw a ball over the plate.
  20. The top of the Cub's lineup is just god awful.
  21. I can already tell, this is going to be one of those games that makes me hate all things baseball.
×
×
  • Create New...