Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Probably not as bad as Cincy-Dallas this past Monday
  2. All the byes are done, a full slate of games here on out. Should be a good one to start off on Thursday- Rams vs Niners
  3. Good teams win, great teams cover the spread. Vikings 26 Bears 20
  4. Yeah that was very Bearsian
  5. 84 wins here we come
  6. All these first round matchups appear to be mismatches. All are at least 7.5 point favorites
  7. After the season they either fire Poles or extend him. The worse thing they could do is keep his contract as is heading into a new coaching hire. I am sure Mother and George will go with option 3.
  8. They have to let Poles go after the season. I agree with all here, what quality coach is going to want to come here with a GM on thin ice?
  9. Pretty much. Ricketts Reinsdorf Wirtz McCaskey Bunch of horsefeatherss
  10. If they had to convince George to fire Flus after the Detroit debacle I think the answer is pretty clear
  11. I don't know. Campbell will make a dumb decision at some point in the playoffs. Plus a lot of injuries on defense It wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers or some other dark horse wins this year
  12. Is there any truth to this rumor of Bezos to buy the Bears? At first I dismissed it, but I noticed its coming from SI not some rando If Bezos Buys the Bears, how Could that Impact the 49ers?
  13. Not to mention LaRussa is a drunk
  14. Green Bay is going to be toughest long term. Minnesota, I still don't buy them being anything beyond mediocre long term. Detroit, we will see how long this lasts. I still think Campbell will make a critical mistake sometime in the playoffs costing them a SB
  15. What if they do something crazy like trade their #1 plus the Carolina #2 for Sean McVay? That was a legitimate talking point on the Score this morning. I know they are just trying to stir up the meatballs but I almost had to pull over in laughter
  16. Good point, not sure how that works
  17. I worry Josh Allen makes any offensive coach look good. See Brian Daboll
  18. Lions winning the SB, means they can't talk to Ben Johnson until mid February. But just get this horsefeathers right for once. The Bears always make the wrong decision, at least over the last post Lovie hires.
  19. Week 18 at GB might also be winnable. GB might lock up the 6 seed by then with no chance of improvement/ or dropping down to 7 seed. They might be resting people.
  20. If true, probably George. They could have gotten out of Hard Knocks too lol
  21. According to Kaplan anyway, Poles wanted to move on from Eberflus last offseason. Who knows the truth, but either way what a clown organization
×
×
  • Create New...