Ok let's just clinch HFA so I don't have to think about the Cubs til Tuesday.
I think Counsell does Boyd game 1. If they win put Shota out there game 2.
If I were the Raiders I would not have drafted Jeanty given their draft position. That being said he is going to be very good. Maybe not soon, although the Bears run D is next but 3 games is not a big sample size to make any judgements
Damn forgot about it. Will try for NLDS if they make it(LOL)
Last lottery I got thru on was 2016 NLCS- got 4 tickets to game 2. It was between that game or game 6. I made a terrible decision.
Yeah like most seasons whomever gets hot going into the playoffs and October generally wins it. See Texas a couple years ago. The Dodgers of last year and the 2016 Cubs were just dominate and got the job done. This season we dont really have a dominate team.