Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. If his price continues to be cheap why would they let him wak? PTR loves shopping at Dollar General
  2. Wright didn't practice again. Jarett,Gordon, Edwards also.
  3. Ok let's just clinch HFA so I don't have to think about the Cubs til Tuesday. I think Counsell does Boyd game 1. If they win put Shota out there game 2.
  4. Damn that sucks for the short term but for the best in the long term
  5. Read what I said again. Basically what you said just now
  6. If I were the Raiders I would not have drafted Jeanty given their draft position. That being said he is going to be very good. Maybe not soon, although the Bears run D is next but 3 games is not a big sample size to make any judgements
  7. A 5 run lead is the most dangerous lead in baseball. Yesterday as an example
  8. Hopefully just a precaution and he starts next week
  9. Damn forgot about it. Will try for NLDS if they make it(LOL) Last lottery I got thru on was 2016 NLCS- got 4 tickets to game 2. It was between that game or game 6. I made a terrible decision.
  10. Maybe the Padres will lose before the Cubs even start to lose today?
  11. Yeah like most seasons whomever gets hot going into the playoffs and October generally wins it. See Texas a couple years ago. The Dodgers of last year and the 2016 Cubs were just dominate and got the job done. This season we dont really have a dominate team.
  12. 4-2 in the next 6 is possible. The Cincy game looks winnable now
×
×
  • Create New...