Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. I was at that game, stood the entire time.
  2. 63.5 over under? Holy horsefeathers
  3. I hope the traffic isn't too bad
  4. I'm not. He's not very good. But they've been cycling through kickers for a while now because a lot of them are not very good, especially guys that are currently available. where's the list? There has to be at least one worth looking at I think it was Hub yesterday mentioned a band of kickers traveling the league looking for work like it was a circus. He said there is a reason that they are out of work and none of them will be better than Parkey.
  5. The path to the SB is thru both LA and NO, both likely on the road.
  6. I was at the Hawks game last night, as I was walking out I overheard some guys saying they think they saw Harper there. Didn't think anything of it at the time.
  7. The next step is for them to board up his office [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  8. In a league where 24 of the 32 teams will likely finish between 6-10 and 10-6, this soft schedule vs tough schedule stuff is nonsense.
  9. I ran into Carcillo at a Louis CK comedy show in 2012. That's all I got, seemed like a decent dude, unlike the scumbag that I paid $50 a ticket to see.
  10. this is pretty much where I'm at, but I keep pining for one last run out of the group. Maybe 2021.
  11. Bowman was just waiting for the first losing streak. I agree, why didn't they do it last April? New coach is 33. 18 months younger than Duncan Keith
  12. It usually isn't until like week 8 or 9. Bye weeks this decade 2018 Week 5 2017 Week 9 2016 Week 9 2015 Week 7 2014 Week 9 2013 Week 8 2012 Week 6 2011 Week 8 2010 Week 8
  13. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Rams or Packers home games is also flexed
  14. They went into Minnesota and beat the Vikings before getting destroyed by SF. If my memory is correct the 49ers were 17 point favorites.
  15. Same here. The Cubs are getting Harper I love the Athletic but this article was [expletive]. Over under Harper a Cub by Thanksgiving?
  16. I noticed it right away and nearly horsefeathers myself
  17. I would think Mack will sit this week too.
  18. Wow. I was expecting Bears -4.5. Bears could easily be winless on the road. Also could easily be undefeated on the road
  19. Not to nitpick but its 4 titles in 15 seasons. So when the Cubs win in 2019 it's two in four seasons
  20. I just picked up his book from Amazon. Apologize if this was posted before as the book has been out for about 3 months [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo] Link to book https://www.arcadiapublishing.com/Products/9781467129145
×
×
  • Create New...