Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. I think you might be right, but I think he gets acquitted. He's got a high powered attorney, and Texas is pretty much equivalent to Mordor. On the one hand, you are allowed to shoot your children for discipline in Texas. On the other hand, black man. But then on the next hand, rich celebrity with lots of cash and the attorney.
  2. Chicago Bears ‏@ChicagoBears · 3m #Bears have signed DB Isaiah Frey & WR Rashad Ross from practice squad & released RB Shaun Draughn, WR Chris Williams & TE Matthew Mulligan.
  3. PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter · 19m budweser beer sure is taking a hard stance against domestic abuse considering there primary line of business is selling budweser beer
  4. Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell · 2m Had productive preseason w/ Redskins. RT @BradBiggs: #Bears promoted WR Rashad Ross from p-squad to active roster. Chris Williams waived.
  5. So, he'd rather not play? Frey is better anyway. Quite possibly. A 30-something player on his third team could easily get sick of the catch and release treatment and not see value in coming back again for the minimum only to risk getting cut in a week or three.
  6. Bryan Cranston's one man play about baseball http://uproxx.com/sports/2014/09/bryan-cranstons-one-man-baseball-play-inspired-by-looney-tunes-is-incredible/
  7. Chicago Cubs ‏@Cubs · 1m #Cubs today agreed with @IowaCubs on a two-year Player Development Contract extension through 2018 season (off agreement through 2016).
  8. does it have something to do with the "need" of a veteran presence in the clubhouse?
  9. update 9/22 8:35 ET At NY Jets -2.5 Chicago 45.5
  10. And now they aren't gonna use it at all... http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/smackblog/chi-cbs-thursday-night-football-music-rihanna-20140916-story.html "Not gonna use it" makes it sound like they made the decision on their own.
  11. except for a glaring elephant in the room Dammit, I'm going to feel dumb for asking this...what elephant is that? vogelbach
  12. Time to get ready to experience Spirit Airlines?
  13. If Bryant's face starts to shrink I will be concerned.
  14. Two great tastes that taste great together. Hey you got your chocolate in my peanut butter.
  15. you are focusing too closely on the open mouth. Look at the eyes and nose (you might need a magnifying glass).
  16. plus a good chunk of yardage came on penalties.
  17. I know you aren't alone but I cannot understand this thought process. It seems to me that the complaint centers around the fact he doesn't play the smooth pr savvy game with the media that guys like Drew Brees or Peyton Manning might. He doesn't care to put on a show there. I don't see how that bothers anybody but the beat guys looking for stories that write themselves. I think we should embrace guys who don't play the PR game, whether they are on our team or not.
  18. wussification amirite?
  19. The last 1.5 quarters. Don't forget SF's 9 minute FG drive.
  20. Not really. I wouldn't expect him back even though he seems to really want to come back for some reason. We know the reason! Batting in that lineup is awesome for all of us. plus playing baseball is fun
  21. Retweeted by Drew Magary Andy Behrens ‏@andybehrens · 1h Can confirm this Vikings press conference was exactly the disaster everyone is describing.
  22. Fuller did more shouldering than they did. Sure, so his rank makes sense. Cutler had 4 TD passes and 0 INTs. I'm just going to think more of him than PFF does in that case. I hate myself for attempting to do this but if you compare it to baseball think of it like Cutler having 4 HR over 10 games but a really low AVG and OBP with lots of strikeouts as well. He had "clutch" plays but his overall numbers were not that impressive outside the HR that were admittedly awesome.
  23. you got a mouse in your pocket? I don't get it. It is a phrase responding to your use of "we".
  24. Cutler's makes sense just fine. It's not like he was slinging the ball around and creating points all game. He picked it up in the second half, completed some shorter to midrange throws and was dealt a couple of short fields and made the most of it. You shouldn't pay much attention to a guy like Perry who is in for 4-5 plays total. Cutler and Marshall loaded the team up on their shoulders and won that game from 17 points down. If that only gets him a .8, then I'm not going to put a whole lot into that system. Fuller did more shouldering than they did.
×
×
  • Create New...