Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. To the extent I hear anything about tennis, its' Serena, a Eurotrash player or some scandal involving the men's game. Maybe her biggest problem is how dominant she is. The sport would probably be better off with somebody who can be a real rival to Serena.
  2. This was Martina Navratilova at the age Serena is now: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1385508.1435955574!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/martina-navratilova-1990.jpg
  3. If she were a petit blond she'd be all over the place. She just not attractive in the same way as Martina Navratilova was when she dominated tennis. Do you know who Martina Navratilova was?
  4. [tweet] [/tweet]
  5. this is how it's done http://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/2016/3/14/11219576/wrigley-field-brick-pavers-reinstalled#6375679
  6. Bring Sammy brick
  7. [tweet] [/tweet]
  8. [tweet] [/tweet]
  9. that would have been insane
  10. [tweet] [/tweet]
  11. [tweet]https://twitter.com/Domcosentin0/status/708372946679701509[/tweet]
  12. throw me on the jets as well as giants
  13. when I think of wino I think of old cartoons with characters carrying around one of these things http://www.moonshineheritage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/moonshine-xxx.jpg
  14. What do they call them now? I believe the preferred nomenclature is sobriety challenged. I prefer drunks or boozehounds
  15. Then he hopped on a boxcar and was never seen again. that's a hobo winos don't travel
  16. they probably still called them winos back then too
  17. [tweet] [/tweet]
  18. [tweet] [/tweet]
  19. [tweet] [/tweet]
×
×
  • Create New...