Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Lockes Eye Scar

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,888
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Lockes Eye Scar

  1. My face looked similar to this when Lee hit the GS: http://lostpedia.com/images/1/1f/Carazay4py.jpg
  2. Looper finally got rocked tonight... 7 ER in 4 innings.
  3. Ramirez will never win the GG with Rolen in the league. Rolen will win it every year on reputation alone. although, Rolen is having a terrible year at the plate, so there could be a chance.
  4. I'll not only pay for a year of Premium, I'll go ahead and pay for yours also. How's that sound? That's a deal.
  5. If the Cubs sweep the White Sox I'll pay for a year of premium.
  6. Eyre should be DFA'd immediately.
  7. wow, I'm glad I wasn't home to watch this. 5 runs in the bottom of the 9th, rofl.
  8. I think he's asking if anyone is sponsoring Felix Pie's page at Baseball-Reference. or not
  9. one of those nighs, folks nights even
  10. When did Barrett turn into such a hacker? or maybe I'm in denial and he's always been this way.
  11. 4 pitch walk the crappy guy to get to their good hitters
  12. if it's stopped raining for good why haven't they announced when the game will start?
  13. Soulja-Boi?
×
×
  • Create New...