Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Lockes Eye Scar

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,888
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Lockes Eye Scar

  1. lol...nice signature video dude! yeah, most of the time I imagine Izturis getting hit with the coffee mug instead of the Dude.
  2. sweep the dodgers, year of premium. come on cobs
  3. where were you when Murton was 2-3 with a walk yesterday? give me a break
  4. Wow, shocked if it is. I hated her in 24. I actually rooted for the cougar to catch her. Absolutely! So did I. Why the hell was there a cougar in that episode anyway? To get our hopes up and summarily dash them? lol. Kim Bauer in season 2 = worst moments in 24 history. Remember her karate kickin' boyfriend?
  5. cobs will have another fake rally in the 9th
  6. big props to sean marshall. 7 in, 2 er... take that any day of the week
  7. Man I can hear the Padres fans in my head. "Look at this bum, shutting us out in his first start of the year. ERA over 5 last year. Typical Pods."
  8. this guy should be DFA'd on the spot... I don't care if he listens to polka
  9. 3 bad starts in a row for Rich makes me a sad panda.
  10. Marcus Giles is hitting .375/.426/.588 vs the Cobs in his career
×
×
  • Create New...