Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Lockes Eye Scar

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,888
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Lockes Eye Scar

  1. As long as you don't go to anymore games, they might have a chance.
  2. you were only 1 off. It's 42.
  3. Ryan Braun? Give a guy a few years and he'll probably improve at 3rd. Just look at Ramirez.
  4. Were those Carmen's sisters or is he just a pimp?
  5. damn that 17 year old for being a shitty interview! GO TO COLLEGE LOSER
  6. Kendall going deep... it's gettin' mighty cold down in Hell
  7. The Rays have reportedly signed first overall pick David Price to a six-year contract worth $8.5 million. The value of the deal should increase, depending on when Price reaches the majors. It's nice to see the Rays step up to the plate and get a deal done. Now let's just see if the Royals and Orioles do the same.
  8. Bumgarner has signed according to Rotoworld.
  9. LOL, this translates to a guaranteed quality start against the Cubs
  10. you'd think they'd stop pitching to him after the 2nd or 3rd.
  11. Agreed. I think they should go back to the original plan of batting him 2nd. I remember this plan... didn't it last one day?
  12. I'm in. Jack's Beard.
  13. sometimes I wish Braun wasn't on my fantasy team so I could dislike him more.
  14. that idiot has 2 HR this year... both against the Cubs. He probably weighs 140 tops
  15. Braun is a lot better than Hardy
  16. I'm now convinced this is a joke account
×
×
  • Create New...