I'm definitely going to one of those games regardless but it would be great to see Baez there. For some reason I thought the Iowa Cubs came here last year and was pleasantly surprised to find out they didn't when I looked it up a couple weeks ago. I'm going to the Saturday game at least.
what are they? Patxi's and Little Star ETA, haven't heard of Zachary's I almost said Patxi's. Zachary's is in the east bay. I think it's the best deep dish in the bay. I'm not a huge fan of little star though.
I had my doubts early on but it's only gotten better and better. There will always be meatballs to troll and make fun of, so I think it will last a while.
If you are the Packers it's allowed. If you are anyone else, illegal. The ball can't be advanced by anyone but the runner on 4th down or within 2 minutes, otherwise it's fine. That makes no sense.