Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Interesting points here by Dave Roberts as he is critical of MLBs new system with regard to opportunities for minority players. He makes a good argument. https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2022-04-15/dave-roberts-dodgers-jackie-robinson-black-players
  2. Certain issues, like the family consisting of a cesspool of racists and otherwise bad people.
  3. I will be at the Smokies game in Montgomery tonight. I'll provide live nonsout updates on the game.
  4. Charlie looks like he’s a homeless man.
  5. Am I missing something? I meant Frazier.
  6. Happ is really hitting the ball hard.
  7. Didn't need to dive for that. That's a Jim Edmonds right there.
  8. The Cubs are going to take the lead this inning.
  9. Wilson is going to ganer a boat load of teenage prospects at the deadline.
  10. Kye does not have it today. He needs pin point accuracy and doesn't have it.
  11. Cubs get a run back, Seiya an RBI machine.
  12. Donnie Dewees had a grand slam for Iowa!
×
×
  • Create New...