Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. It’s nice we have someone who destroys a NL Central club like KB would do to the Reds.
  2. Underrated stop by Busch. That was smoked right at him.
  3. This just really sucks. Hopefully just a small niggle and nothing more.
  4. Was coming to post exactly that. Incredible catch.
  5. Extend that man! We need PCA to stick around in Chicago for 12+ years.
  6. A) I saw the game starts at 7PM… but looked up Chicago local time. So was expecting the game to start in 15 minutes. B) I went to the feed 2 minutes ago and almost fell off my seat. It’s 7:45PM in Pittsburgh. Meaning the game started 45 minutes ago. C) Thank horsefeathers it was 0-0 and I didn’t miss anything. D) The two run HR was hit a minute after I turned on the feed. E) You’re welcome!
  7. Say what you will about the Cubs bullpen, they haven’t lost like this. Yet…
  8. I feel like on another night with all those hits deep in the outfield, the Cubs score 8+ runs. Tonight was just unlucky.
  9. We haven’t had a 3rd baseman’s A-hole at 3rd base this year.
  10. It’s being lazy, just because there is a review system in baseball.
  11. Long, long, loooonnnnnngggggg double. I thought it was out.
  12. Ken Rosenthal says a lot without saying anything.
  13. Counsell doesn’t want to be seen as racist against gingers.
  14. Stephen A Smith with an all-time classic
×
×
  • Create New...