I am actually not sure, as I don’t watch Iowa games. The article I read was from five years ago and back then it was Deene Ehlis. So your guess is better than mine.
Everything in sports now is about betting. Heck, when the Prosportsdaily forum shut down, the old domain the forum was on started linking to a betting website. Wild stuff lol.
I know Alex Cohen gets a bad wrap for a lack of chemistry with JD. But then you consider that he is 37 years old and JD is 64 years old and they will struggle with having a flowing conversation about old school baseball, and maybe even current day baseball as their experiences in baseball are different. I think Cohen is doing a fine job.
Dansby Swanson moved out of the 5 spot for hitting like Justin Turner.
Justin Turner moved into the 5 spot.
Justin Turner makes it 1-0.
Tell me baseball doesn’t make sense without telling me baseball doesn’t make sense.
Death, taxes and another Mike Trout IL stint.
It’s gone from being disappointed he wasn’t traded to a contender years ago to that contract is a black hole and any contender doing the trade today will regret it. Such a shame.
With the Mets loss today against the D’Backs, they’ve suffered back to back home losses in the regular season for the first time since July 2024. Bodes well for our upcoming visit to Citi Field. I guess.