Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. When the Cubs are winning ”Aww, look at the cute babies. So wholesome.” When the Cubs are losing to the Marlins. ”Your baby sucks!”
  2. Things I learned. The Spanish language broadcast guy sings better than Justin Turner plays baseb… oh, he took a walk.
  3. *A few deleted posts later*. Well done Ryan, we knew you had it in you.
  4. Craig Counsell: “So Julian *chuckles*, you’ll going on the IL tomorrow.
  5. Oh good, Ryan Pressly is warming up. That’ll save the situation.
  6. Somewhere Jed Hoyer is twiddling his thumbs (and failing at it) wondering why the bullpen is so crap.
  7. Dude must really enjoy baseball.
  8. I think Manfred just went full “it’s a piece of plastic” again.
  9. And that’s my point. He couldn’t hit in the 5 spot, then moved down and he started hitting everything. I just hope that moving him up doesn’t ruin his routine and he goes back to early season Dansby.
  10. Seeing a fully green ivy is such an awesome sight.
  11. One positive to Dansby hitting sixth is I don’t think we’ve seen him suck while hitting sixth this year.
  12. Did some stuff around the house so couldn’t watch today after the fourth inning, but good to see they got the win. Good to see our next 8 games are against the Marlins, White Sox and then Marlins again.
  13. I see the work experience crew are in the broadcast booth today.
  14. It would be kind of funny if Matt Mervis gets the KB/Rizzo/Schwarber/Baez standing ovation treatment at Wrigley Field and a tribute on the video board.
  15. Disappointing series defeat. But 23-18, division lead and this series was the last of the hardest stretch of the schedule
  16. Would it kill our bullpen to be lights out two games in a row? I mean this is horsefeathers pathetic.
  17. I have arrived, so they can start scoring some runs.
  18. I knew that my constant nitpicking would eventually payoff. :)
  19. I find it to be an impressive quality when national broadcasters call a game “a back and forth game”. Mets trailed in all 9 innings. As I said, impressive!
  20. Also, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart… horsefeathers off Brett Baty!
  21. Dude has decided this series that he’s going to stop sucking.
×
×
  • Create New...