Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. I’ve just taken a look at the Rockies record and how the hell is 12-55 even possible? Last years White Sox were 17-50 record at this exact stage. 1962 Mets were 19-48. This is a bad AAA team playing against MLB teams.
  2. Not our day. 2-4 against Tigers and Phillies is a bit disappointing but long season, what can you do. Hopefully they can go 3-1 against the Pirates over the next 4 days.
  3. Kind of strange that lately, Boog has been more available for road games than Craig Counsell.
  4. You do wonder what the pitching coach comes out to say to a struggling starter ”You think you have one more in you, kid?” ”Yeah, I should do coach!” * Out of the inning without further damage *
  5. In 150+ years of Baseball, I am surprised no one has ever had 21 strikeouts. It’s as if players, fans, commentators don’t even consider that it is a thing that can actually happen. The way Luzardo is going, we might see it today. #ReverseJinx
  6. It feels like Jed signed Temu Vidal Brujan when he signed Vidal Brujan.
  7. Hopefully we can kick the horsefeathers out of the Phillies tomorrow. No city that has built a statue to Rocky and has made him their hero deserves any sporting success. Show some pride ffs.
  8. Incoming 154% tariffs on Swiss watches by Trump.
  9. I can’t say I’m a fan.
  10. 57 year old Taijuan Walker lol. JD is a national treasure.
  11. Damn, that is so disappointing. The pitch before strike 3 was just begging to be crushed.
  12. Boog must have been reading this thread. Said Cubs HR’s are the only ones that matter. 😛
  13. He often thinks because he has to be neutral on the national broadcasts he does, he needs to also be neutral on Cubs games.
  14. He’d need to take out a small loan for shampoo and conditioner. Don’t even get me started on how much scissors cost these days.
  15. Have you seen how much money razors cost these days? There is no way Brandon could afford one.
  16. Can Boog stop reacting to HR’s the exact same way for both clubs? He’s not on a national broadcast.
  17. I hope Mensa candidate Alex Cohen is in the house today. I am up for some riveting content.
  18. I couldn’t watch once extra innings started Cubs bats:
×
×
  • Create New...