Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Yeah that and UCLA has won more titles than any other school. :roll: Aww, don't be jealous. :)
  2. Hey guys, did you hear??? Ben Howland used to coach at Pitt!!! And Jamie Dixon is his best friend! I think this is the first time I've heard of it. :roll: The media sure can be repetitive.
  3. It's becoming painfully obvious that Steve Lavin is extremely jealous/bitter of Ben Howland and UCLA as he is leading the "UCLA is winning ugly" crowd for the second straight March.
  4. And that's the end of Durant's college career. Aww. Three Pac-10 teams in the Sweet 16!
  5. One last chance, this is the tournament thread. Sampson, Gordon, Illinois, Indiana nor Oklahoma are in this tournament anymore. Take it to the Rants thread and drop it here.
  6. I wish they would switch to that close game. They did here. I figured they switched nationally since this is the only close game. Unsurprisingly, CBS is still showing the USC game here. They were stupid at times while showing the UCLA game - switching to UNC-Michigan State as both teams were taking out their starters.
  7. Sorry, I wasn't around for the fun. How about that first half? 20-13!?
  8. I'm a Pac-10 supporter and always think it's underrated, but Wazzou simply wasn't that good -- at least not on a national level. Three teams into the sweet sixteen would be mighty impressive, though, by seeding, that's how many were supposed to get there. WSU should have won that game though. They don't have the athletes, but they had the discipline, defense and coaching to get into the Sweet 16.
  9. Yikes, just like that, UK down 11.
  10. Especially when you get to face Darren Oliver for two innings.
  11. USC by 17! Stupid WSU, we could have 4 Pac-10 teams in the Sweet 16.
  12. USC up on Texas 34-27 at the half.
  13. I guess feet don't have to be set for a charge if you're a Longhorn.
  14. I still don't see how you can be rooting for USC. I mean, conference allegiances I understand but they can only go so far. I don't understand rooting for a bitter rival. I don't think Illinois fans were rooting for Indiana against UCLA yesterday. It's not football. I will be upset if USC goes further than UCLA in the tourney, though. And I want 3 Pac-10 teams in the Sweet 16 (freaking WSU).
  15. USC by 12! :D
  16. I know you haven't been around the Cubs too much yet, but what are your thoughts as of now on some of the guys you'll be seeing this season - guys like Donnie Veal, Sean Gallagher, Jeff Samardzija, Brian Dopirak and Ryan Harvey?
  17. How can you root against Kevin Durant? I hope he makes it to the final four. Quite easy, go Pac-10! (And Nick Young is a cool cat. Wish he had the grades to get into UCLA.)
  18. I cannot believe I am so into this game and rooting for USC so much. I mean, I understand getting into the WSU game yesterday and Oregon today...kind of surprising with USC.
  19. Kentucky is keeping up with Kansas. :)
  20. HAHAHAHA. Highlights of Texas beating USC in football - awesome to see Bush and Leinart lose. :D ETA: USC by 10!
  21. hopefully it's the AZ air I don't see how the air would change him from a GO to a FO pitcher. (I also don't know the stats, but he has been giving up fewer grounders the past few seasons.)
×
×
  • Create New...