Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I see what you're doing, but Shelby Miller is supposed to be good. He's not Allen Craig or Matt Carpenter.
  2. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/nick-cage-lol.gif
  3. And a walk. :shock: Torreyes also walked in his first Smokies PA.
  4. I've always thought Pat was annoying, especially when things were going bad. There's too much excitement in his voice when a great play happens that doesn't benefit the Cubs. Also seems to fake me out on potential Cubs HR a lot. This 100%. He's the master of that.
  5. http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8523/8644117490_5ddfe2a4b0_m.jpg
  6. What part of his 32 HR, 108 RBI, and .821 OPS from last year did you have a problem with? Maybe he has a problem with him being a great teammate.
  7. Not sure the Jackson percentage, but Rizzo has struck out over a third of his AB's. Jackson has been around 35-40% of his PA, I believe. Rizzo was at 27% before today. Well, sure but...today counts. I know, I'm just saying that because I'm too lazy to calculate it. :p
  8. Not sure the Jackson percentage, but Rizzo has struck out over a third of his AB's. Jackson has been around 35-40% of his PA, I believe. Rizzo was at 27% before today.
  9. Seriously. I'm freaking lost. Pat and Moreland went on for like 2 innings about the Adam West Batman show and which actors played which characters.
  10. They gave the fourteen year old kid a slow play penalty on 17. What a joke. http://www.pgatour.com/tourreport/2013/04/12/14-year-old-guan-shoots-75.html
  11. http://deadspin.com/brian-kenny-loses-his-[expletive]-on-hawk-harrelson-472678674
  12. They need to re-do that Heineken/handle-bar mustache commercial with Villanueva.
  13. I added some more guys who I thought should be on that: http://www.fangraphs.com/minorleaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=1&season=2013&team=0&players=sa506657,sa657859,sa547898,sa597757,sa657872,sa596954,sa547804,sa500745,sa501771,sa455876,sa599130,sa502768,sa549485,sa658226,sa657936,sa505993,sa388373,sa455896,sa597778,sa455446,sa577744,sa506892,sa389959,sa546565,sa393073,sa502917,sa548384,sa508176,sa508753,sa502535,sa599037,sa597840,sa507166
  14. Brennaman and McCarver? That's worse than water torture.
  15. By being a badass.
  16. There's guys in college and independent leagues that could produce better than Lillibridge.
  17. He can play seven positions. Seven positions poorly, but seven positions.
×
×
  • Create New...