Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. absolutely insane non-challenge by Ian. Get this dude some Max Muncy glasses, holy horsefeathers
  2. It's mind boggling how Gausman has had so much success with two pitches
  3. Can someone remind them that it's Eric horsefeathers Fedde
  4. Mo update after 47 PA with the Angels: .140/.213/.140
  5. yeah I didn't see it posted here but there was a big fight in RF after the ben and tendies HR
  6. I say this every time it's brought up but I hope he comes back once Pat retires
×
×
  • Create New...