Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,914
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Yeah, Reinsdorf wouldn't pay $20 mil plus 6/100 or whatever he's going to get.
  2. This is pretty much the offseason summed up: http://i.imgur.com/CeRdbbT.gif
  3. Haha, that's awesome for some reason.
  4. Seriously, if the bullpen can't be decent with that many interesting arms I'm going to start believing in goat curses.
  5. I'm seeing a book of short stories in the future.
  6. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/well_done_sir.gif
  7. I know Towers is kind of a jackass, but I don't think he's stupid enough to trade Bradley for Shark.
  8. I wish there was a better quality version of this.
  9. Only Steve Stone would have come up with "racky-tacked" in that situation. http://i.imgur.com/A2CaQqI.gif
  10. [expletive] greys. http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/images/nl_1978_chicago.gif
  11. I guess the best case is Alcantara rakes in the first half and can come up and replace him... or maybe even Baez.
  12. I always wonder how much cash is exchanged in these kind of transactions.
  13. Mystery solved:
  14. I was thinking they might be changing to the Tennessee Cubs. Dunno.
  15. http://i.imgur.com/m5C10XA.gif
  16. Man, I can't believe Olt is going to be 26.
  17. http://kikibatsu.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/mr_glass.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...