Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I'm guessing it was his throw day and they just did it during the game because everyone else was so bad.
  2. J-Ro with two 105+ today, one an out, one a grand slam.
  3. No Wiggins? Weird, I thought I saw him on the roster earlier this month
  4. I hope they allow him to pitch if the situation calls for it. There's plenty of time to rest between now and opening day.
  5. Yeah I'm close by in Elk Grove, not looking forward to 90 in March
  6. Horton is getting tons of whiff on his change to lefties
  7. Seiya was examined and they deemed an MRI was necessary. https://youtu.be/ZANtlGzls38?si=oLvspCYU-cQwdQ3_
  8. There was some allusion to Hottovy trying to adjust his mechanics, but I dunno
  9. Also 92.3 in '24, which is when it really dropped. He was 93.7 in '23.
  10. Average fastball velo was 92 exactly starting from August 1. I used to this site to find it: https://tjstats.ca/player/jameson-taillon-592791/?id=592791
  11. If he really is cooked there's 4 other guys that can start until Steele gets back. Not worried at all
  12. Steven Kwan maybe, just off the top
  13. I think Palencia is VEN's closer, so def rooting for them at this point.
  14. I'm only following on Gameday but it looks like Rojas was taken out for an injury.
  15. I mean, I'd also rather have Assad and Wiggins starting over Jamo. But we know he's gonna have to be really bad for that to happen.
  16. Velo was typical Ben Brown 96-98 and he threw a ton of sinkers. Also mixed in a few changeups.
  17. I think we're gonna be seeing Amaya there as well.
×
×
  • Create New...