Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,896
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. his stuff does not look good besides maybe the curve. reminds me of JaMo
  2. I feel like Busch is really good with picking bad throws, are there any stats to back that up?
  3. was wondering when Nola was finally gonna give in and throw a fastball.
  4. really thought Mo would have at least one start at C by now
  5. obviously for personal reasons I'd love Shaw to be traded, just don't think that's how the front office looks at it
  6. how bout in a package for joe ryan or drew rasmussen
  7. Love Pedro but is there a guy that's more blocked? Even Shaw is blocking him from super-utility. Hopefully other teams are liking him as well
  8. Sitting 94 is a tad disappointing but maybe he's just trying to reel himself in a bit to throw strikes
  9. remember... I can't even think of his name right now but he was on the opening day roster last year and I'm not gonna google it. He was brutal though
  10. Hartshorn isn't playing either Wanted to see McGwire's velo but the Pelicans broadcast doesn't have a reading.
  11. so apparently Mo ran over the pitcher's mound after making an out, and Ron Darling on the SNY broadcast insinuated Peterson hit PCA on purpose because of it
  12. Wow, SB got no-hit. Ayers wasn't playing.
  13. I thought they would give Mendoza until at least May but that was brutal
  14. suck it mets, I hope you lose 50 in a row, will never forgive you and daniel murphy for 2015 or 2004 and victor diaz
  15. the Dodgers lost to the Rockies at Coors Field yesterday
×
×
  • Create New...