Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,896
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Adding injury to injury for the Brewers, Jacob Mis had to be pulled mid AB in a no-hitter.
  2. "He's in Arizona, he's starting to throw, we're working back, I won't give you a timeframe" is all Bruce could get out of Jed about Wiggins.
  3. The Reds have a ridiculous record on the road and have had a really easy schedule. Hopefully that catches up to them.
  4. Let's go Jacob, nice outing. I didn't doubt you at all when you walked the lead-off guy.
  5. I imagine the DBacks bullpen is already in bad shape considering the Brewers blew them out twice
  6. I guess they're knocking him because of the impending shoulder surgery?
  7. I was really hoping the Rays would make Rasmussen available at the deadline but they're playing really well at the moment. The only other guy that's gonna be available with some juice is Joe Ryan, and I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore.
  8. https://youtu.be/nw4O4UBFmjo?si=vqAKi8Ck3wjfkMRM I didn't realize he only started hitting lefty as a senior in HS
  9. I don't know how Stearns and his front office survives this.
  10. Craig was asked and he kind of glossed over it. Said they were mostly non-fastballs that slipped but I'm not sure that's accurate.
  11. Probably https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/cangejo01.shtml Best case https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/magadda01.shtml
  12. I briefly got confused and thought of Sean Gallagher. Had to do a double take.
  13. Hartshorn's strikeouts were getting close to his walks and he said nah
  14. I think he wanted to minimize the slug chance, and Milner against Laureano is better in that regard than Brown against Sheets.
×
×
  • Create New...