Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,896
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Burns is pitching for Cinci today so thankfully we'll miss him.
  2. Milb.com works, you just need to select Rookie in the class drop down. Sorting by affiliate doesn't work
  3. Would like to thank Clay Holmes again for teaching Ben Brown to throw a sinker.
  4. Surprised they didn't pinch-hit for McCann there. Maybe their other catcher is unavailable.
  5. If he locates it, Nelson's fastball is really good. High velo, lots of carry.
  6. Right, that makes more sense. Was wondering about that after I saw it.
  7. I don't know where it ended but at one point he was like 25 pitches and 24 strikes.
  8. Nelson has been so bad that it worries me that he's due for a good one.
  9. I would call up Triantos if the worst happens and Nico ends up on the IL. Shaw would get all of Nico's ABs and I wouldn't want Pedro rotting on the bench.
  10. I'm guessing he was on a 20 pitch limit. He hit 101 multiple times and even had a 102.
  11. I don't know if there was a hot gun or Daniel had extra juice, but he had multiple 101s and even a 102.
×
×
  • Create New...