Halladay is one of the guys that I would willingly give up that 7 for 1 deal that many of us gawked at in the off season. Granted I'd want him to sign an extension if we were giving up that much. The guy is a fantastic pitcher and goes deep in just about every single start he makes. I can't think of any pitcher who has more complete games then him over the past 5 years.
Oriole's fans thought Texeria would take a hometown discount to go to the O's. When he didn't and instead went to the Yankees in the same division there were quite a lot of upset O's fans.
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp?gid=2009_04_02_macbbc_pitmlb_1 I know it's almost entirely Pirates prospects that played, but that is still really really sad.
The Cubs need to put a thorough beating on the Astros. I just had to put up with an hour of incessant whining about the Miller Park games yet again. So sick of hearing about something that the Cubs had no part in deciding.
You beat my game thread by about 15 seconds. Anyways, Harden is starting to scare me. He's only hit 89 once and he's throwing an abnormal amount of change ups. Maybe he's just working on that pitch, but it's still something to keep an eye on.