Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Jake hits #11, his second of the night.
  2. Miles with a good game; clearly karma is on the Cub's side.
  3. Really good at bat against a tough lefty for Fontenot.
  4. Lou, quit being so obsessed with match ups and pull this trash from the game.
  5. Kosuke has decided he's never going to get out again.
  6. I don't remember that being a strike before.
  7. Poor AB by Reed; the pitcher can't find the strike zone and he's busy fishing for breaking balls.
  8. The Cubs are going to run out of players. I've never seen this many get hurt.
  9. I'm confused by what is happening. Runs? Lee gets a hit?
  10. hahaha, that's it for me. I'm done wasting today watching this garbage.
  11. Way to kill the momentum; by the way, Lee is really good.
  12. Do not even consider stealing. Stand on the bag until the ball is hit.
×
×
  • Create New...