Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Better be careful Z, if you take to much longer you might not get to hit next inning. :P
  2. Koyie Hill is a stud. I can't believe this is the same guy who played for the Cubs the last few years.
  3. It looks to me like he's staying on the ball a split second longer. He also doesn't seem to be getting killed with pitches on the outside corner like he was last year.
  4. Who was the last lead off hitter to drive in 100? I'd have to think Soriano has an extremely good chance as long as he's healthy.
  5. Yeah, sorry Soto but you get a couple of days off. Hill is raking right now.
  6. Umpire trying to be a tough guy. I remember when umpires weren't trying to be the center of attention.
  7. Oh please let this be Milton's break out game.
  8. Yep, the classy Rondo busting open Hinrich's eye and Miller's mouth in the same game. Of course the refs don't think punching someone in the face is a flagrant if it's at the end of a game.
  9. Jake hits his 12th HR and 8th double in nineteen games. How can he perform like this and not be called up considering the many injuries? If there is absolutely no intention of playing him than trade him for a reliever. His value is never going to be higher than it is right now.
  10. Way to look ridiculous in the ninth inning. Why did they bother even coming out of the dugout?
  11. Theriot must have had an appointment. That's the only reason I can think of that would make him swing at the third pitch.
  12. Lilly please start locating pitches again.
  13. Really? The guy hitting under .100 hits a HR?
  14. Lilly's breaking stuff can't find the zone; I hope he starts locating it a bit better.
  15. I think it's time to let Hill play a few games. Soto clearly needs to sort some things out.
  16. I can't decide if I'm excited about Searle or not. Is there anyway that GO to FO ratio is sustainable? If he starts striking people out then he may vault way up the prospects to watch list.
  17. 11 HRs in 70 at bats is pretty good eh? Seriously though, the Cubs need to DL someone and get his bat up there asap.
×
×
  • Create New...