Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Miles better not see another at bat ever.
  2. Unfortunately with Harden at 101 I think it's in the bullpen's hands now.
  3. There is no excuse for being this inept; if you cannot put a ball in play you have no business playing.
  4. I just noticed that Harden's .233 batting average is higher than the Cub's 4-8 hitters.
  5. This is where you go the other way Theriot; enough with the fake power stroke.
  6. What is it that Miles brings to the team again?
  7. It sure didn't look like Soto had any intention of swinging there.
  8. I thought Theriot threw that into the stands. Thankfully it was just a lollipop.
  9. Now and then it does occur to me that the team may in fact be cursed. Usually I just write it off as employing some grade A choke artists.
  10. Nicely done number four and five hitters; way to put the ball in play.
  11. Should I be mad at Lee for being bad, or should I be mad at Lou for starting him against Peavy?
  12. A nice piece of hitting there. GJ Fuku.
  13. Three innings later and I still can't believe they gave Adrian anything to hit with all the trash that hits behind him.
  14. Has Theriot had one of his trademark hits since his little home run streak? It seems like it's been a long time since the last one.
  15. That was no where near a swing; how an ump misses that I don't know.
  16. .240 with no power He's slugging .195 on the year. That's almost as unfathomable as his sub .500 OPS.
×
×
  • Create New...