Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Advanced point spreads Rams -4.5 vs Bears Eagles-3 vs Bears Stafford is banged up. I kinda want them
  2. Who do we want next round? Eagles or Rams? I guess it doesn't matter as long as the Bears keep it within 3 scores going into the 4th quarter
  3. I did not sleep much, am hungover and I don't care.. what a game! And the Cubs signed Bregman!
  4. Now launch Shaw into the sun for all i care. Go Cubs, great signing. Go Bears
  5. Rams can double up here at end of first/start of 2nd half
  6. They should have gotten in but their anger should have been towards Alabama
  7. I hope Gordon plays but even if he does who knows how effective he will be
  8. They do have to clear out there lockers and then have an end of the year press conference.
  9. Caleb=KB(though I hope he doesn't have a injury riddled career like KB) Joe Thuney=Jon Lester Rome Odunze=Kyle Schwarber Luther Burden=Javy Not sure who is Rizzo? Swift maybe? Gardner-Johnson=Chapman Santos=LaStella
  10. Im becoming more confident for this game as the week goes on. 28-20 Bears
  11. Or Packers, Eagles. Rams. Just have Seattle lose their game in the divisional round ala the Lions last year. Eagles got 3 home games last year
  12. I keep forgetting they played a playoff game in 2020 lol
  13. Ok kid back to your mommy's basement
  14. Its good seeing you people so upset that people hate that Shaw supports a terrible dead person
  15. On the other hand we can't count on this many turnovers from the defense next year either. Just get the defense average and the Bears can compete for a SB next year
  16. He is not a Republican or what used to be known as a Republican.
  17. Perfect landing spot for Shaw. He can hang out at Mar a Lago on off days
  18. I know a pipe dream and not really feasable
  19. Shaw please and nothing else substantial
×
×
  • Create New...