Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. I would assume if a deal is done by the weekend, a mid July start date and roughly 70 game regular season? This would roughly be when the ASB is, and usually there are 70 games post ASB.
  2. I was at that game. Lots of fun, and Chicago drank Nashville dry. Too bad this is the year the Bears return to Nashville. Very fun town, and I hate country music
  3. So apparently this guy passed away Sunday? RIP I thought I read he died in January. You are correct, I read the Athletic article wrong
  4. So apparently this guy passed away Sunday? RIP
  5. I think the last two episodes will primarily focus on the last season. Less backstories
  6. 538 for me, on the fence if i will buy them. I think i got on just prior to 2013 season
  7. 1992 second round, that series went 7. Besides the 98 Pacers series, that was the closest the championship era Bulls came to being knocked out. I was worried
  8. I remember savoring the sweep of Miami in 07 the year after they beat the Bulls in the playoffs. 91 vs Detroit must have been that times, I don't know, 200? The closest thing i would compare it to was the Cubs beating the Cardinals in 2015, but multiply that by like 20. I remember one Piston fan in my 8th grade English class talking so much trash to everyone at the beginning of the series. I think game 4 was a Sunday and he was out "sick" from school for a couple of days after.
  9. We go to the 10th of game 7 right now on Fox
  10. Olympics postponed until 2021. Why did it take them this long to do so? https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2899848001?__twitter_impression=true
  11. Floyd released
  12. NHL shutting down after tonight Edited, i stand corrected, no plans yet to shut down
  13. I downloaded the marquee app, planning on using my in laws DirecTV login, it is not available yet to direct tv subscribers to use the app. I guess that is the route i will take when the regular season starts
  14. That's what I am thinking. Or i might just spend the rest of my days like my grandfather listening to the games on the radio like its 1947
  15. That sucks, YouTube tv is so much better than Hulu live tv. I'm talking about the unlimited DVR and the interface that is more cable like. The reason i was able to sell my wife on ditching cable/satellite
  16. My wife shot a video of me pacing around the house in the bottom of the ninth. She showed it to me a couple months back, it sounded like i was speaking in tongues. I could not believe the Cubs got out of it, let alone a 1-2-3 inning. I knew then they were winning the game after that.
  17. Daisy Cutter, that's what im drinking
  18. The only bet i like is the under. 55 now. Probably will go up even higher before kickoff.
  19. Chiefs open -1.5 favorite. 53.5 o/u
  20. Let's go Tampa tonight, and hope for a Tampa-Washington WS.
  21. I like it just fine how it is now. Don't want to play a 1 game playoff? Win your horsefeathering division. Prior to 2012 the 1 WC team was on almost equal footing as the other 3 division winners.
×
×
  • Create New...