Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Thurman Merman

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,242
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Thurman Merman

  1. I'll eat crow on this one. Loveland has been amazing. Part of the struggle of the first half was that they weren't targeting Loveland...no idea why.
  2. My cousin said the malort was flowing at the bar he was at
  3. Yeah I think so. I just remember that game being like, we have a dude
  4. I may be misremembering, but until today, my favorite Chicago sports day was during my bachelor party when the Cubs had a walk off and the bulls beat the Celtics in the playoffs
  5. More distance means more chances for turnovers
  6. Maybe some team wants to finally find the whys
  7. Sounds like the eagles are going to be resting a bunch of guys.
  8. You don't sit Caleb. This game matters. You could wind up with a 3 seed if you lose, home field in the second round is important
  9. This is everything Kyle ever wanted
  10. Based on the last two seasons for the lions and bears, I have deduced that Ben Johnson is worth approximately 6 wins.
  11. Detroit can't be in if we beat them
  12. That is just *chefs kiss*
  13. Nah, bears won the toss, chose to kick, and Packers chose the direction
  14. Why the horsefeathers did gb choose to go that direction? The bears direction was way more favorable.
  15. We lose the next two, beat the lions, get the 7 seed, face the 2 seed Packers, stomp their playoff sucking asses
  16. Yeah, love may have lowered his head, but booker did too, and that will always go against the defense. Can't argue that call
  17. Ok, he looks better now (reversing the jinx)
  18. I hope if the bears learned anything from the last game against gb, it's that blitzing gb doesn't work out all that well.
  19. Can I recommend you go talk with senator pelosi about what it's like to work in the government before you decide to be a supreme Court justice?
×
×
  • Create New...