Jump to content
North Side Baseball

DiamondMind

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by DiamondMind

  1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
  2. Edwin looks filthy. I don't understand this game.
  3. Not that I've read, and I've checked a few times.
  4. How pissed off is travis wood right now
  5. Neither am I but this game should be 5-2
  6. [expletive] BRIAN SCHLITTER [expletive] JOE WEST [expletive] THIS REDEEM US, OFFENSE
  7. http://37.media.tumblr.com/0a88164dec8af35e7cb88b737118dbfa/tumblr_n6yuxx7mmM1skdqfxo1_500.gif
  8. I actually have faith Motte's going to get out of this for some irrational reason
  9. Are Pirates fans just being especially ignorant this series or what
  10. YOU [expletive] FAT PIECE OF [expletive] [expletive] JOE [expletive] WEST [expletive] OFF YOU BLIND [expletive] IDIOT [expletive] [expletive] [expletive]
  11. WHAT THE [expletive] IS THE POINT OF REPLAY
  12. I swear to god he never even tagged him let alone if it was in time or not
  13. Dont think Im biased, he for sure looked safe
×
×
  • Create New...