Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. I’ve stopped believing that he’s always sick. He just doesn’t want to travel, so he seems to work 60-70% of the year for 100% pay. Odd.
  2. Just make Alex Cohen the full time guy, Marquee. You know we are heading that way anyway with Boog too elitist to travel with the team.
  3. Always nice to be within 2 runs of your opponent and then your worst reliever comes in and does all he can to put the game out of reach.
  4. The worst part about losing a series opener on a Friday is that the last game of the series is on a Sunday. So win Cubs!
  5. Because of this inning, Greene might not get the 5th.
  6. If no more damage here, at least they’ve worked Greene.
  7. As sucky as that was, 3-0 feels like a W.
  8. It would have been a double anyway. At least no one acted like an horsefeathers about it.
  9. https://bilasports.org/mlb is always pretty good. Streameast or crackstreams is pretty good once you select the Cubs game. Alrighty, don’t blame me if someone hacks into your bank account and you lose your family, your house and the dog. Or, if you have to refresh the screen every 2 minutes.
  10. It would be funny if Juan Soto went full Kris Bryant… “It’s like, ‘Oh shoot, I need to get there [to Spring Training].” Bryant was quoted as saying, “There were other teams interested, but I didn’t want to wait around … It was a completely different situation for a lot of free agents at the time. I guess I didn’t do as much research into the prospects as I could.” ”As a player, it’s an easier spot to be in,” Bryant said. “Because you don’t really have that outside pressure, like the Dodgers are going to have. They invest a lot of money in good players. So they have to go out there and win. For us, we can be someone that nobody talks about.”
  11. It’s not even the worst thing that’s ever happened out on a Baseball field. Yasiel Puig would lick his own bat (no, that’s not a sexual thing).
  12. I just realised something, tonight was Game 50 of the year and not a single one of those have been lost to rain. Some have been in a weather delay, but the game started and finished that day. The last year we had our first rainout later than this in a season was on June 2nd 2010 (Game 54). Now why is this information important? I have no horsefeathers idea.
  13. The tweets type themselves lol. Happy that if anyone was to beat us in the EL final, it was an Ange managed side. I watched some of his earliest matches he managed in his career at South Melbourne. Who was to think that 30 year later he would have been managing a big club in England and has just won a European trophy.
  14. Losing four times to this Spurs side and one being in a European final is rock bottom. I do look forward to seeing Ange at the victory parade.
  15. “Man Kyle Stowers”. No Andy, it was a horsefeathers send and Busch was out by 5 metres.
  16. Defensive errors are good when it’s not the Cubs.
×
×
  • Create New...